Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hockey Wedding

Last Month Hillary Duff got married to Mike Comrie from the Pittsburgh Penguins. This brought up a hilarious topic that me and my friends love: hockey weddings. Now I love hockey as much as the next guy, but there is something a little bit cheesy to me about hockey weddings. I just feel its something I could never live down - especially after my mother-in-law murdered me.

Don't believe me? Have a look at some of these hockey wedding photos:

They both look into it - I guess that's OK.


Uhhh....Yeah


Can't Make Fun of Him


The Faceoff


These are pretty funny. I can't say I would do it, nor would I be allowed to do it. Although I can't say I would mind getting some of the hockey wedding favors they have out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment