Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hockey Puck Holders - A Portable Solution

Hockey Puck Holders are Portable and Look Good Too

Hockey collectors, myself included, seem to be constantly looking for the perfect solution to store and display the different pucks in their collection. After a brief online search, I stumbled on some hockey puck holders that seem to meet all of needs for my prized pucks.

One of the major things I was looking for was a convenient and portable way to display my pucks around the house. For a long time, I had some of my favorites displayed in a frame on our living room wall. Frames look great for pucks, but because I'm constantly adding to my puck collection, I had to go through the annoying process of taking the pucks down off the wall, removing them, and putting the recently acquired ones in their place. The I found were the perfect remedy to this problem. Each puck holder is just the right size to fit one puck, so it's super portable, and plus, it's transparent on all 6 sides, making any signatures and printing on the puck, really easy to read. With these hockey puck display holders, I no longer had to resort to removing a frame off the wall, or hammering more holes in my walls to put up new frames. Now, if I don't like the way my puck looks on the coffee table, I'll just put it on the mantel, and so on.

I've been collecting pucks for decades, and honestly, I have boxes of them in my basement. Some are worth lots of money and others just hold some sentimental value to me. Unfortunately over the years, some of my more costly pucks have been ruined by the moisture and dust in my basement. I've tried a few different storage methods - none of which really work too well. The square-ish shape of these new puck holders, make it easy to store my pucks neatly, one on top of the other. They also make it easy to find a particular puck in the stack, because they're transparent. Also, the puck holders two piece snap design gives me pretty convenient access to a puck, say, if I want to take it out to show anyone, up close and personal.

These hockey puck holders are extremely convenient, and the best part is that they're very reasonably priced. I would recommend them for hockey puck collectors everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment