Friday, June 18, 2010

Ordering A Custom Hockey Puck

I thought I would finally launch my hockey blog. And right after the Stanley Cup too! I guess that is what procrastination gets me. Well, I hope you like it and can find some use/entertainment from these articles. I thought I would start off with a review of some custom pucks I ordered for my son's birthday...

I recently decided to order some custom hockey pucks for my son's birthday party. He loves/plays hockey, so I thought it would be a great idea to have birthday themed hockey pucks for all the kids on his hockey team that would be at the party. With the date only a few weeks away, I wondered if I could even order something like that in such a short time span.

After a brief search online, I decided on Monsterpuck - a company that specializes in custom made hockey pucks. They had really nice looking custom pucks, and boasted short lead times as well - just what I needed. So I called to see if I could get some custom pucks made in time for the birthday party-they said yes! And they were extremely helpful in getting me through their really easy process. I just emailed them my artwork - their hockey team's logo with "Happy Birthday!" written above it. Two days later they sent me back a proof of how the final design would look. It looked great. So I went ahead and ordered the pucks. I got the custom pucks like a week and a half later, and they were an absolute hit at the party. They are printed on real hockey pucks too, so its funny to see an occasional birthday puck show up amongst the regular ones at practice. But not my son's! He has his displayed in his room. I think the whole thing turned out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment